Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, and other relevant information.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Data Usage and Sharing
We collect and use personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from Users. If Users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We use third-party payment processors to handle payment transactions on our behalf. These processors have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for payment-related transactions. We recommend that you review their privacy policies to understand how your personal information will be handled by these third-party processors.
Protection of User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information and data stored on our Site.
Compliance with Privacy Regulations
We are committed to ensuring that our data practices comply with relevant privacy regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR. We rely on the lawful bases of consent, contract performance, legal obligations, and legitimate interests as provided in the GDPR for processing personal data.
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. These rights include the right to know, the right to delete, and the right to opt-out of the sale of personal information. For more information about your rights under the CCPA and how to exercise them, please refer to our separate CCPA Privacy Notice.
Our Site is accessible to children, but we do not specifically target or direct our services to children under the age of 13. We recommend that children obtain parental consent before providing any personal information on our Site.
Users have the following rights regarding their personal information:
- Access: Users can request access to their personal information we hold about them.
- Rectification: Users have the right to request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Erasure: Users can request the deletion or removal of personal information when there is no compelling reason for us to continue processing it.
- Objection: Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal information.